The goal of every property buyer is to buy the best piece of real estate at a reasonable price.
In Northwest Ohio, it won’t be difficult to find a place that fits the bill.
Maumee, Sylvania, and Perrysburg are three such cities. They are also great places to move to if you want to raise a family and build a career.
Expect good schools in and around these areas, as well as employment opportunities, local amenities, infrastructure, and recreational spots.
For example, the University of Toledo, one of the 14 state universities in Ohio, is located in the region. The university has a student population of more than 20,000.
Other unique schools in Northwest Ohio include: The Salon Professional Academy and Orion Institute.
After all, Ohio is a state of diverse interests and lifestyles.
Residential properties in the Northwest region of the Buckeye State are well worth your time and money.
Many of the counties in this area lie on the border of Ohio and Michigan, giving residents expanded shopping, dining, entertainment, and career options.
- In the city of Perrysburg, there are a plenty of Modern, Craftsman, and Colonial homes for sale
- The village of Holland is home to estates with expansive yards and Italianate and storybook-inspired architectural styles
- The residences in the city of Sylvania come in classic Cape Cod and Colonial styles
- In the unincorporated community of Monclova, buyers can expect Greek Revival and Neo-Classical homes
Resale Homes in Northwest Ohio
Many people prefer buying resale homes in established neighborhoods. The reasons are obvious.
- It’s easier to survey a resale home’s neighborhood compared to new developments
- Typically, it’s easy for homebuyers to check the value of the property and its location, due to an abundance of real estate transfer records
- Many buyers believe older homes are made to last
- Resale homes are usually cheaper than new construction
- The price of resale homes is usually negotiable
- Some resale homes in Northwest Ohio ooze charm and character and have unique architectural details not found in new construction homes
Homebuyers will not be disappointed in the inventory of resale homes in Northwest Ohio. Many of these properties have been updated and renovated for prospective residents.
Many luxury residences in the Northwest are sold for a little over $1 million, and offer only the best features and amenities.
Homes for sale in Sylvania and other Northwestern cities boast the following features:
- Lavish living and dining areas with open floor plans
- Gourmet kitchens with top-of-the-line appliances
- Master suites with spacious bathrooms
- 2-story foyers and grand staircases
- Comfortable sunrooms and patios
The resale homes in Northwest Ohio often have been given the utmost care by their previous owners.
Resale Homes for Sale in Northwest Ohio
Give Brett Varner a call at 419-215-7147 or email email@example.com and let him lead you to the home of your dreams.